Rad Golf, Inc. (“Rad”) is committed to the responsible marketing of our products. Rad has a history of aligning its commercial practices with our business goals and values. Our Responsible Marketing Policy clearly states that we will respect the role of parents and caregivers by not marketing directly to children under 13.
We define media that directly targets children under 13 as media in which 30% or more of the audience is composed of children under 13, where this information is possible to obtain. Specifically, this means we will not advertise in all media which directly targets children under 13, including shows, print media, websites, social media, movies and SMS/email marketing.
We will not design our marketing communications in a way that directly appeals to children under 13. Specifically, we will not use, in any communications created after the date of adoption of this policy:
- Celebrities, social influencers or characters whose primary appeal is to children under 13, with the exception of brand equity characters already in use.
- Movie tie-ins related to movies that primarily appeal to children under 13.
- Games, video games or contests designed to appeal primarily to children under 13.
- Licensed merchandise whose primary appeal is to children under 13.
- Images of our products being used by children under 13 without an adult present.
- Branded sponsorships of sporting and entertainment events which primarily target children under 13.